InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
Mr. Mowery previously held the position of Vice President-Operations for InTech Aerospace and now in the expanded role as C.O.O.
Mr. Mowery originally joined InTech as Senior Director of Operations & Quality, with a subsequent promotion to VP-Operations.
Mr. Mowery has 29 years' total aircraft maintenance experience, including 6 years in aviation maintenance with the US Air Force.
He previously was a General Manager and the Maintenance Production Control Manager for the fleet support division of a major airline.
In addition to extensive USAF training, Mr. Mowery is also an FAA-licensed Airframe & Powerplant Repairman, and holds the FAA's Inspection Authorization distinction. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST
Iran economy grew 15.7% in Q3 Economy