InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
Mr. Mowery previously held the position of Vice President-Operations for InTech Aerospace and now in the expanded role as C.O.O.
Mr. Mowery originally joined InTech as Senior Director of Operations & Quality, with a subsequent promotion to VP-Operations.
Mr. Mowery has 29 years' total aircraft maintenance experience, including 6 years in aviation maintenance with the US Air Force.
He previously was a General Manager and the Maintenance Production Control Manager for the fleet support division of a major airline.
In addition to extensive USAF training, Mr. Mowery is also an FAA-licensed Airframe & Powerplant Repairman, and holds the FAA's Inspection Authorization distinction. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
- Kimbell Royalty Partners promotes Matthew S. Daly to COO
- Caris Life Sciences appoints John Marshall as CMO
More inside POST