InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
Mr. Mowery previously held the position of Vice President-Operations for InTech Aerospace and now in the expanded role as C.O.O.
Mr. Mowery originally joined InTech as Senior Director of Operations & Quality, with a subsequent promotion to VP-Operations.
Mr. Mowery has 29 years' total aircraft maintenance experience, including 6 years in aviation maintenance with the US Air Force.
He previously was a General Manager and the Maintenance Production Control Manager for the fleet support division of a major airline.
In addition to extensive USAF training, Mr. Mowery is also an FAA-licensed Airframe & Powerplant Repairman, and holds the FAA's Inspection Authorization distinction. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST
Tyson Foods Q3 profit down Earnings