Insys Therapeutics fires COO Dan Brennan
Mr. Brennan became Company's Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer in November 2015.
Prior to Mr. Brennan joining Insys, he was Vice President and Group General Manager of Lundbeck LLC’s Neurology Business Unit and U.S. Business Development group.
Before that, he worked at Abbott Laboratories where he lead Abbott’s Hospital Product Pharmaceutical group.
Mr. Brennan has sales, marketing and new product development expertise from his decade of service at Eli Lilly and Company.
Mr. Brennan serves on the Board of Directors of the Illinois Biotechnology Industry Organization (iBIO) and the Executive Board of Directors for Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) in Lake County, IL.
He received a B.A. from the University of Notre Dame and an MBA degree from the Kellogg Graduate School of Business at Northwestern University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Arizona
- Everspin Technologies names Kevin Conley as CEO
- America's Car Mart CEO William H. Henderson to retire
- Café Valley appoints Brian Owens as CEO
- ON Semiconductor appoints Alan Campbell as chairman
- Seeing Machines appoints Mike McAuliffe as CEO
More inside POST