Insys Therapeutics fires COO Dan Brennan
Mr. Brennan became Company's Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer in November 2015.
Prior to Mr. Brennan joining Insys, he was Vice President and Group General Manager of Lundbeck LLC’s Neurology Business Unit and U.S. Business Development group.
Before that, he worked at Abbott Laboratories where he lead Abbott’s Hospital Product Pharmaceutical group.
Mr. Brennan has sales, marketing and new product development expertise from his decade of service at Eli Lilly and Company.
Mr. Brennan serves on the Board of Directors of the Illinois Biotechnology Industry Organization (iBIO) and the Executive Board of Directors for Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) in Lake County, IL.
He received a B.A. from the University of Notre Dame and an MBA degree from the Kellogg Graduate School of Business at Northwestern University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Arizona
- TASER International appoints Jawad Ahsan as CFO
- Accelerate Diagnostics appoints Tom Brown to board
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics appoints Ann F. Hanham as chair
- SDC appoints Faith Haines Kolb as vice president
- Limelight Networks appoints two directors
More inside POST