InSync names Roland Therriault as president
Mr. Therriault possesses more than two decades of experience in both direct and channel sales, strategic planning and business development.
Prior to joining InSync in 2014 he served as Vice President of Sales for MD On-Line.
From 2006-2011, Mr. Therriault also was Executive Vice President of Sales for MedAppz, an electronic health record and practice management software solution.
He succeeds Tom Wilson, who became InSync’s president in 2014. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- RELM Wireless appoints Kyle Cerminara as chairman
- magicJack VocalTec appoints Don Carlos Bell III as CEO
- Roper Technologies appoints new executives
- Welbilt appoints Brian R. Gamache to board
- CSX Corporation appoints E. Hunter Harrison as CEO
More inside POST