InSync names Roland Therriault as president
Mr. Therriault possesses more than two decades of experience in both direct and channel sales, strategic planning and business development.
Prior to joining InSync in 2014 he served as Vice President of Sales for MD On-Line.
From 2006-2011, Mr. Therriault also was Executive Vice President of Sales for MedAppz, an electronic health record and practice management software solution.
He succeeds Tom Wilson, who became InSync’s president in 2014. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Siewhiang McCreight joins AAA – The Auto Club Group as chief risk officer
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
- WellCare Health Plans names Mark Leenay as CMO
- AutoNation appoints Lance Iserman as COO
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
More inside POST
AB Inbev to buy soft drinks firm Hiball Companies
Aldi to create 4,000 jobs in Britain Companies
When top managers may take few days off? Leadership