InSync names Roland Therriault as president
Mr. Therriault possesses more than two decades of experience in both direct and channel sales, strategic planning and business development.
Prior to joining InSync in 2014 he served as Vice President of Sales for MD On-Line.
From 2006-2011, Mr. Therriault also was Executive Vice President of Sales for MedAppz, an electronic health record and practice management software solution.
He succeeds Tom Wilson, who became InSync’s president in 2014. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
- Professional Bank adds Luis Mechoso as EVP
- MedAmerica Properties appoints new executives
- Bankers Financial adds Mary Katherine McInnis and Kyle Menke to board
More inside POST