InSync names Roland Therriault as president
Mr. Therriault possesses more than two decades of experience in both direct and channel sales, strategic planning and business development.
Prior to joining InSync in 2014 he served as Vice President of Sales for MD On-Line.
From 2006-2011, Mr. Therriault also was Executive Vice President of Sales for MedAppz, an electronic health record and practice management software solution.
He succeeds Tom Wilson, who became InSync’s president in 2014. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
- Rennova Health names Michael Pollack as interim CFO
- Welbilt promotes Haresh Shah to CFO
- Patriot National appoints two to board
- Professional Bank appoints Miguel Montaner as EVP
More inside POST