Insperity appoints Timothy Clifford as director
Mr. Clifford currently serves as president and chief executive officer of Frontline Education, a private equity backed cloud software company that manages human resources functions at over 7,500 public school districts in the U.S.
From 2010 through 2013, Mr. Clifford was a corporate officer and co-president of Automatic Data Processing National Accounts was the co-founder and chief executive officer of Workscape from 1999 until its acquisition by ADP in 2010.
Prior to Workscape, Mr. Clifford held executive positions at HealthPlan Services, Consolidated Group and Prudential Insurance Company. He has also served as a director and audit committee member of Carbonite.
Mr. Clifford holds a Bachelor's degree in liberal arts from Northeastern University in Boston. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST
Harley-Davidson Q1 profit drops 24% Earnings