Insperity appoints Timothy Clifford as director
Mr. Clifford currently serves as president and chief executive officer of Frontline Education, a private equity backed cloud software company that manages human resources functions at over 7,500 public school districts in the U.S.
From 2010 through 2013, Mr. Clifford was a corporate officer and co-president of Automatic Data Processing National Accounts was the co-founder and chief executive officer of Workscape from 1999 until its acquisition by ADP in 2010.
Prior to Workscape, Mr. Clifford held executive positions at HealthPlan Services, Consolidated Group and Prudential Insurance Company. He has also served as a director and audit committee member of Carbonite.
Mr. Clifford holds a Bachelor's degree in liberal arts from Northeastern University in Boston. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST
Hard talk expected at G20 summit Politics