Insperity appoints Timothy Clifford as director
Mr. Clifford currently serves as president and chief executive officer of Frontline Education, a private equity backed cloud software company that manages human resources functions at over 7,500 public school districts in the U.S.
From 2010 through 2013, Mr. Clifford was a corporate officer and co-president of Automatic Data Processing National Accounts was the co-founder and chief executive officer of Workscape from 1999 until its acquisition by ADP in 2010.
Prior to Workscape, Mr. Clifford held executive positions at HealthPlan Services, Consolidated Group and Prudential Insurance Company. He has also served as a director and audit committee member of Carbonite.
Mr. Clifford holds a Bachelor's degree in liberal arts from Northeastern University in Boston. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Sysco Corporation elects Sheila G. Talton to board
- US Concrete appoints John E. Kunz as CFO
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina appoints CFO
- Forterra appoints Charlie Brown as CFO
- McDermott International appoints Philippe Barril to board
More inside POST