InSite Wireless Group appoints Bob Johnson as COO
Mr. Johnson was appointed InSite's COO in 2017, and is responsible for the Tower and DAS Business Units (including sales, engineering and operations), Marketing and Information Technology.
Before joining InSite, Mr. Johnson spent 18 years at Sprint / Nextel, where he was most recently Chief Experience Officer.
He was President- Sprint Retail, Chief Service and Information Technology Officer and held a variety of senior executive roles.
Mr. Johnson previously held senior leadership positions at Bell Atlantic / Verizon for 17 years including joint venture roles as EVP/COO for Telezone Corporation and President of the Midwest and the Eastern regions of PrimeCo.
He received his BS, Business/Marketing from the University of Maryland and serves on the Advisory Board of the Robert H. Smith School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Command Security appoints Jerry L. Johnson to board
- PRA Group appoints Kevin Stevenson as CEO
- Northrop Grumman appoints new aerospace executive
- Dominion Midstream appoints two new directors
- PRA Group unveils retirement of Jim Voss from board
More inside POST