Inotek appoints Patrick Machado to board
Mr. Machado will serve on the Audit Committee. Mr. Machado most recently served as Co-Founder, Chief Business Officer and Chief Financial Officer of Medivation, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, for 11 years.
Mr. Machado’s affiliations prior to Medivation included Cytyc Health Corporation, ProDuct Health, Inc., and Chiron Corporation.
Mr. Machado earned a JD, Cum Laude, from Harvard Law School and a BA and BS, Summa Cum Laude, in German and Economics, respectively, from Santa Clara University.
He currently serves as a member of the Board of Directors of Medivation, Inc., Chimerix, Inc., and Scynexis, Inc. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Intellia Therapeutics appoints two directors
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
More inside POST