Innophos appoints Sherry Duff as VP, chief marketing officer
Ms. Duff brings to Innophos more than 25 years of experience in the specialty chemicals industry and a track record of growing businesses, most recently holding the position of President and Managing Director of Arista Laboratories, Inc., a U.S. subsidiary of Molins, PLC.
Prior to her most recent position at Arista, Ms. Duff spent more than 20 years with Arch Chemicals, Inc., where she began her career as a development chemist in process technology.
As she progressed in her career at Arch Chemicals, she took on roles of increased responsibility and held a variety of global leadership roles including business development, strategic planning, general management, research & development and marketing.
Ms. Duff earned an MBA degree from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and holds a bachelor's degree in Chemistry from University of Connecticut. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Investors Bancorp appoints Peter H. Carlin to board
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Fabiola R. Arredondo to board
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals names Richard A. Edlin to board
- Tom Gebhardt chairman and CEO of Panasonic Corp. of North America
- Celgene Corporation COO Jacqualyn Fouse to retire
More inside POST