InMed appoints Martin Bott to board of directors
Mr. Bott brings over 28 years of senior financial and executive leadership to InMed’s Board of Directors.
Mr. Bott joined Lilly in 1988 and has held roles of increasing responsibility at their headquarters in Indianapolis as well as affiliates in Switzerland, Germany, and the UK.
Prior to his current assignment, he was the CFO for both the Diabetes Business and the Global Manufacturing and Quality organizations. He has been a member of the Lilly CFO Staff since December 2002.
Mr. Bott has a Bachelors of Business / Marketing (Cologne, Germany, 1985) and a Master’s in International Business Studies (University of South Carolina, 1988). ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Arak Resources appoints Jonathan Hykawy as director
- Arbutus Biopharma appoints Daniel Burgess as director
- International Lithium Corp. names CFO, announces further additions
- Asiamet Resources appoints Peter John Bird as CEO
- International Lithium Corp. names Maurice Brooks to board
More inside POST