InMed appoints Martin Bott to board of directors
Mr. Bott brings over 28 years of senior financial and executive leadership to InMed’s Board of Directors.
Mr. Bott joined Lilly in 1988 and has held roles of increasing responsibility at their headquarters in Indianapolis as well as affiliates in Switzerland, Germany, and the UK.
Prior to his current assignment, he was the CFO for both the Diabetes Business and the Global Manufacturing and Quality organizations. He has been a member of the Lilly CFO Staff since December 2002.
Mr. Bott has a Bachelors of Business / Marketing (Cologne, Germany, 1985) and a Master’s in International Business Studies (University of South Carolina, 1988). ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Napier Ventures director and CFO Michael Raftery resigns
- Group Ten Metals appoints Tim Thiessen as CFO
- Cardiome Pharma appoints Justin Renz as CFO
- Apivio Systems appoints two to board
- Nevsun Resources appoints Peter G. Kukielski as CEO
More inside POST