InMed appoints Andrew Hull to board
Mr. Hull's career has spanned over thirty years as a corporate executive in the global healthcare and biotechnology industries, including the last fourteen years at Takeda Pharmaceuticals where he currently serves as the Vice President of Global Alliances.
Mr. Hull has substantial experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with a focus on strategic partnerships and commercialization of prescription drugs.
Additionally, InMed announces it has accepted the resignation of Chris Bogart and Sazzad Hossain as Directors of the Company. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Lithium Americas appoints two directors
- Archer Petroleum appoints new CEO and CFO
- Napier Ventures director and CFO Michael Raftery resigns
- Group Ten Metals appoints Tim Thiessen as CFO
- Cardiome Pharma appoints Justin Renz as CFO
More inside POST