InMed appoints Andrew Hull to board
Mr. Hull's career has spanned over thirty years as a corporate executive in the global healthcare and biotechnology industries, including the last fourteen years at Takeda Pharmaceuticals where he currently serves as the Vice President of Global Alliances.
Mr. Hull has substantial experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with a focus on strategic partnerships and commercialization of prescription drugs.
Additionally, InMed announces it has accepted the resignation of Chris Bogart and Sazzad Hossain as Directors of the Company. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Network Media Group appoints Frank Anderson as director
- DelMar appoints new director, chairman
- Westport Fuel Systems appoints Daniel M. Hancock to board
- Lithium Americas appoints two directors
- Archer Petroleum appoints new CEO and CFO
More inside POST