InMed appoints Andrew Hull to board
Mr. Hull's career has spanned over thirty years as a corporate executive in the global healthcare and biotechnology industries, including the last fourteen years at Takeda Pharmaceuticals where he currently serves as the Vice President of Global Alliances.
Mr. Hull has substantial experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with a focus on strategic partnerships and commercialization of prescription drugs.
Additionally, InMed announces it has accepted the resignation of Chris Bogart and Sazzad Hossain as Directors of the Company. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Lion One Metals appoints John F. Robinson to board
- Lululemon athletica appoints Glenn Murphy as co-chairman
- Ballard Power Systems appoints Janet Woodruff to board
- Tango Mining appoints Samer Khalaf as director
- Novelion Therapeutics appoints Mark Corrigan to board
More inside POST
Employees want leaders on all levels Leadership