Inmarsat appoints new non-executive director
Ms. McCrostie, Global Vice Chair of Transaction Advisory Services (TAS), one of EY’s four global businesses, retires from EY on 30 June 2016. Ms. McCrostie brings many years of experience in corporate finance and tax.
She is a member of the Peterson Institute for International Economics board of directors and chair of its audit committee. She is a regular contributor on business issues to CNBC, Forbes.com, WSJ, Bloomberg and Reuters.
A non-executive director Stephen Davidson will retire from the Board before the 2017 AGM. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST