Inmarsat appoints Jason Smith as COO
Mr. Smith joins Inmarsat from Rolls-Royce, where he was most recently president of the group’s nuclear business and had previously held the roles of COO for the nuclear business, and president of the company’s submarine business.
Before joining Rolls-Royce, Mr. Smith spent nine years at the UK’s AWE and began his career with British Nuclear Fuels.
Mr. Smith replaces Ruy Pinto who is leaving Inmarsat after a long career to pursue new interests. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST