Inmarsat appoints Jason Smith as COO
Mr. Smith joins Inmarsat from Rolls-Royce, where he was most recently president of the group’s nuclear business and had previously held the roles of COO for the nuclear business, and president of the company’s submarine business.
Before joining Rolls-Royce, Mr. Smith spent nine years at the UK’s AWE and began his career with British Nuclear Fuels.
Mr. Smith replaces Ruy Pinto who is leaving Inmarsat after a long career to pursue new interests. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Standard Chartered appoints Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as director
- Thomas Cook Group appoints two directors
- Intertek appoints Graham Allan as director
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
More inside POST