Inmarsat appoints Jason Smith as COO
Mr. Smith joins Inmarsat from Rolls-Royce, where he was most recently president of the group’s nuclear business and had previously held the roles of COO for the nuclear business, and president of the company’s submarine business.
Before joining Rolls-Royce, Mr. Smith spent nine years at the UK’s AWE and began his career with British Nuclear Fuels.
Mr. Smith replaces Ruy Pinto who is leaving Inmarsat after a long career to pursue new interests. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST