Inmarsat appoints Jason Smith as COO
Mr. Smith joins Inmarsat from Rolls-Royce, where he was most recently president of the group’s nuclear business and had previously held the roles of COO for the nuclear business, and president of the company’s submarine business.
Before joining Rolls-Royce, Mr. Smith spent nine years at the UK’s AWE and began his career with British Nuclear Fuels.
Mr. Smith replaces Ruy Pinto who is leaving Inmarsat after a long career to pursue new interests. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST