Inmarsat appoints Jason Smith as COO
Mr. Smith joins Inmarsat from Rolls-Royce, where he was most recently president of the group’s nuclear business and had previously held the roles of COO for the nuclear business, and president of the company’s submarine business.
Before joining Rolls-Royce, Mr. Smith spent nine years at the UK’s AWE and began his career with British Nuclear Fuels.
Mr. Smith replaces Ruy Pinto who is leaving Inmarsat after a long career to pursue new interests. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
- Portmeirion Group appoints Mike Raybould as finance director
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
More inside POST