Infoblox names Bill McCarthy as EVP of worldwide field operations
Mr. McCarthy joins Infoblox from Cisco, where he was area vice president for the Americas in Cisco’s Service Provider business.
Prior to that Mr. McCarthy served as director of sales operations in the U.S. Service Provider organization.
He also held other sales roles including vice president of North American sales for Inktomi, vice president of global sales operations at Cosine Communications, and vice president of sales at Anixter.
Mr. McCarthy also serves as an independent board member for Zift Solutions, a provider of channel management and marketing solutions and as an advisory board member for Bull City Ventures based in Durham, North Carolina. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
More inside POST
Tencent revenues $21,903 million Earnings
Forget today, work for tomorrow Leadership