Industrial Multi Property Trust appoints two directors
Mr. Heathwood is a Chartered Surveyor with 23 years of experience in the industrial property sector.
He joined Hansteen Holdings in 2011 as Benelux Director together with responsibility for special projects and acquisitions in the UK.
In late 2015 Mr. Heathwood became UK Property Director with responsibility for property portfolio, together with the regional office platform.
Prior to this, he ran his own property investment and development business from 2005, having worked for Ashtenne Holdings from 1997.
Ms. Lindsay is a Chartered Surveyor with 19 years of experience in the industrial property sector.
Ms. Lindsay joined Hansteen in 2012 to set up and run its North-West office and has recently become Head of UK Asset Management with responsibility for asset management within Hansteen's UK regional office platform.
Prior to this, she worked for Ashtenne from 1998. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST