India Capital Growth director Vikram Kaushik to step down
Mr. Kaushik initially spent more than 16 years working for Unilever before being appointed Managing Director of Enterprise Advertising Agency and then Vice President of Britannia Industries. In 1999 he was appointed a Director of Colgate Palmolive and then in 2004 he was appointed Managing Director & CEO of Tata Sky.
Mr. Kaushik retired from Tata Sky recently and now consults with PricewaterhouseCoopers and is Advisor to Voltas, a Tata Group Company. He is also a Director of MTS, and an independent Director of the Board of Vaibhav Global Limited.
Mr. Kaushik has served on the Government Committee for Restructuring Public Service Broadcasting in India and on the Sectoral Committee for Innovation in Media set up by the Prime Minister's Office in India. He was appointed to the Board on June 14, 2012. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST