Independence Contract Drilling CEO Edward S. Jacob, III to retire
Mr. Jacob has served as a Director, and President and Chief Operating Officer since May 2014 and as our Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer since February 2013. He served as the President and Chief Executive Officer of Keen Energy.
Prior to Keen, Mr. Jacob had a distinguished career at Grey Wolf, Inc. and also spent 13 years in various sales, marketing and operations management positions with Helmerich & Payne International Drilling Co.
Mr. Jacob is a 2007 graduate of the Harvard Business School’s Advanced Management Program. He is a Director of IADC, serves on IADC’s Executive Committee, and was also elected and currently serves as the Chairman of the IADC (2015). He was honored as the IADC’s 2014 Contractor of the Year. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST
How do you know you have great employees? Leadership