Independence Contract Drilling CEO Edward S. Jacob, III to retire
Mr. Jacob has served as a Director, and President and Chief Operating Officer since May 2014 and as our Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer since February 2013. He served as the President and Chief Executive Officer of Keen Energy.
Prior to Keen, Mr. Jacob had a distinguished career at Grey Wolf, Inc. and also spent 13 years in various sales, marketing and operations management positions with Helmerich & Payne International Drilling Co.
Mr. Jacob is a 2007 graduate of the Harvard Business School’s Advanced Management Program. He is a Director of IADC, serves on IADC’s Executive Committee, and was also elected and currently serves as the Chairman of the IADC (2015). He was honored as the IADC’s 2014 Contractor of the Year. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST