Inchcape director Alison Cooper to step down
Ms. Cooper is Chief Executive of Imperial Tobacco Group PLC. She joined Imperial Tobacco in 1999 and through a number of senior roles has contributed significantly to the international expansion.
Ms. Cooper was appointed as Chief Executive in May 2010 and since her appointment she has led the development and implementation of Imperial Tobacco’s sustainable growth strategy.
She is a Chartered Accountant and was previously with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
Bebe Stores to close all stores Companies