Inchcape director Alison Cooper to step down
Ms. Cooper is Chief Executive of Imperial Tobacco Group PLC. She joined Imperial Tobacco in 1999 and through a number of senior roles has contributed significantly to the international expansion.
Ms. Cooper was appointed as Chief Executive in May 2010 and since her appointment she has led the development and implementation of Imperial Tobacco’s sustainable growth strategy.
She is a Chartered Accountant and was previously with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- GSK president, global pharma Abbas Hussain to leave
- GlaxoSmithKline: Luke Miels appointed president, global pharmaceuticals
- Spectris appoints Kjersti Wiklund to board
- Legal & General names Kerrigan Procter as group executive director
- Nationwide Building Society appoints Baroness Usha Prashar to board
More inside POST
UK Post Office to close 37 more branches Companies
Overcome quiet nature and passive approach Leadership