Inchcape director Alison Cooper to step down
Ms. Cooper is Chief Executive of Imperial Tobacco Group PLC. She joined Imperial Tobacco in 1999 and through a number of senior roles has contributed significantly to the international expansion.
Ms. Cooper was appointed as Chief Executive in May 2010 and since her appointment she has led the development and implementation of Imperial Tobacco’s sustainable growth strategy.
She is a Chartered Accountant and was previously with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Fishing Republic appoints director
- Assura promotes Jonathan Murphy to permanent CEO
- TP Group appoints Jeremy Carlisle Warner-Allen as director
- GlobalData appoints two directors
- Coral Products names Sharon Adele Gramauskas as finance director
More inside POST