Inchcape director Alison Cooper to step down
Ms. Cooper is Chief Executive of Imperial Tobacco Group PLC. She joined Imperial Tobacco in 1999 and through a number of senior roles has contributed significantly to the international expansion.
Ms. Cooper was appointed as Chief Executive in May 2010 and since her appointment she has led the development and implementation of Imperial Tobacco’s sustainable growth strategy.
She is a Chartered Accountant and was previously with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST