Inchcape director Alison Cooper to step down
Ms. Cooper is Chief Executive of Imperial Tobacco Group PLC. She joined Imperial Tobacco in 1999 and through a number of senior roles has contributed significantly to the international expansion.
Ms. Cooper was appointed as Chief Executive in May 2010 and since her appointment she has led the development and implementation of Imperial Tobacco’s sustainable growth strategy.
She is a Chartered Accountant and was previously with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
- Bluejay Mining appoints Peter Waugh as non-executive director
- Petropavlovsk appoints two executives
- Intertek appoints two directors
- Affinity Water appoints Stuart Ledger as CFO
More inside POST
I'm pregnant. When to tell my boss? Leadership
Record Petrobras operating profit Earnings