INC Research CEO Jamie Macdonald to step down
Mr. Macdonald has more than 15 years of senior management experience in operational and financial roles in the CRO and biopharmaceutical industries. He joined INC Research in 2011 when the Company acquired Kendle where he also had served as COO.
Prior to Kendle, Mr. Macdonald served as Senior Vice President and Head of Global Project Management at Quintiles.
Mr. Macdonald earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh, Scotland and is a UK qualified Chartered Management Accountant (ACMA).
Prior to assuming his current role as COO, Mr. Macdonald was President, Clinical Development Services for INC Research. He has more than 20 years' of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- Novan appoints Machelle Sanders to board
- Cree appoints Gregg Lowe as CEO
- HanesBrands appoints Barry A. Hytinen as CFO
- Bojangles’ appoints Robert F. Hull, Jr. to board
- Nucor elects General Lloyd J. Austin III (Ret) as director
More inside POST