Imperva names Spencer Young as regional vice president of EMEA
Mr. Young joins Imperva from IT systems management leader Kaseya, where as a member of the executive team he served as Senior Vice President of International Field Operations, responsible for the EMEA and APAC regions.
At Kaseya, he was responsible for growing annual revenue, securing new business and increasing renewal rates.
Prior to that, he was Regional Director for EMEA at Coverity, a Synopsys company and a provider of software quality and security testing solutions.
Throughout his career, Mr. Young has grown revenues while serving in various sales leadership roles at companies including Interwoven, Verity, IBM and Xerox. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings appoints Kerry A. Shiba as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Liz Bhatt as CBO
- Calix appoints Kathy Crusco to board
- American Shared Hospital Services appoints director
More inside POST
Court orders Intel case review in EU Companies
Why CEOs delay sharing bad news Leadership