Imperva names Spencer Young as regional vice president of EMEA
Mr. Young joins Imperva from IT systems management leader Kaseya, where as a member of the executive team he served as Senior Vice President of International Field Operations, responsible for the EMEA and APAC regions.
At Kaseya, he was responsible for growing annual revenue, securing new business and increasing renewal rates.
Prior to that, he was Regional Director for EMEA at Coverity, a Synopsys company and a provider of software quality and security testing solutions.
Throughout his career, Mr. Young has grown revenues while serving in various sales leadership roles at companies including Interwoven, Verity, IBM and Xerox. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST