Imperva names Spencer Young as regional vice president of EMEA
Mr. Young joins Imperva from IT systems management leader Kaseya, where as a member of the executive team he served as Senior Vice President of International Field Operations, responsible for the EMEA and APAC regions.
At Kaseya, he was responsible for growing annual revenue, securing new business and increasing renewal rates.
Prior to that, he was Regional Director for EMEA at Coverity, a Synopsys company and a provider of software quality and security testing solutions.
Throughout his career, Mr. Young has grown revenues while serving in various sales leadership roles at companies including Interwoven, Verity, IBM and Xerox. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- HP chairman Meg Whitman steps down
- Seagate Technology promotes Dave Mosley to CEO
- Autodesk appoints Reid French to board
- Plumas Bancorp appoints Richard F. Kenny to board
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
More inside POST
If you can't find a skilled worker, made one Leadership
Keeping the supply chain flowing Leadership