Imperial Brands appoints Therese Esperdy as director
Ms. Esperdy will also be a member of the Audit, Remuneration and Succession & Nominations Committees. She has significant international investment banking experience. Having begun her banking career at Lehman Brothers in 1989, she joined Chase Securities in 1997 as Head of Financial Institutions Debt Capital Markets.
Following the merger with JP Morgan in 2000 Ms. Esperdy was appointed Head of US Debt Capital Markets and, in 2004, Global Head of Debt Capital Markets.
She was appointed Co-Head of Asia Pacific Investment Banking in 2011, and Co-Head of Asia Pacific Corporate and Investment Banking in 2012. From 2014 she was Global Chairman of JP Morgan's Financial Institutions Group until last year.
Ms. Esperdy is currently a Non-Executive Director and Chairman of the Finance Committee of National Grid Plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST