Impax names Douglas S. Boothe president of generics division
Mr. Boothe will join the Company's Executive Committee. Prior to Impax, Mr. Boothe served as Executive Vice President and General Manager, Perrigo Company Plc, where he had responsibility for US Pharmaceuticals, including Generics and Specialty.
Previously, Mr. Boothe served as Chief Executive Officer of Actavis, Inc. from August 2008 to December 2012 and as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer from 2006 to 2008.
Prior to that position, Mr. Boothe held various senior positions in strategic planning and business development for Alpharma Inc., Pharmacia Corporation and Xerox Corporation, and recently served as a Director of the Generic Pharmaceutical Association.
Mr. Boothe holds a BSE in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering from Princeton University and an MBA from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
- MyoKardia appoints David Meeker to board
- Habit Restaurants appoints Douglas R. Branigan as CDO
- Michael Baker International promotes Bonnie D. Shepherd to EVP
- Comerica Bank names Andrew M. Bodisco president for East Bay
More inside POST