Impax names Douglas S. Boothe president of generics division
Mr. Boothe will join the Company's Executive Committee. Prior to Impax, Mr. Boothe served as Executive Vice President and General Manager, Perrigo Company Plc, where he had responsibility for US Pharmaceuticals, including Generics and Specialty.
Previously, Mr. Boothe served as Chief Executive Officer of Actavis, Inc. from August 2008 to December 2012 and as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer from 2006 to 2008.
Prior to that position, Mr. Boothe held various senior positions in strategic planning and business development for Alpharma Inc., Pharmacia Corporation and Xerox Corporation, and recently served as a Director of the Generic Pharmaceutical Association.
Mr. Boothe holds a BSE in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering from Princeton University and an MBA from the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Autodesk appoints Reid French to board
- Plumas Bancorp appoints Richard F. Kenny to board
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
More inside POST
UK budget deficit narrows in May Economy
Brocade Q2 revenue $553 million Earnings