Immunocore appoints Paul Fry as chief financial officer
Mr. Fry joins Immunocore with over 20 years’ experience in senior positions in the life sciences and telecommunications sectors.
Prior to joining Immunocore he served as Director of Global Finance Operations at Vodafone Plc, where he was responsible for key financial controllership activities, core processes as well as large transformation projects and programmes.
Prior to joining Vodafone, Mr. Fry spent more than 25 years at GlaxoSmithKline, serving in a number of roles including Head of Global Finance Services and as CFO for GSK’s Italian Pharmaceutical business.
More recently he oversaw all of the financial aspects of the multibillion dollar transaction which saw GSK divest its oncology business in a transfer for Novartis Vaccines. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST