Immersion names Nancy Erba as CFO
Ms. Erba was most recently Vice President of Finance, Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis at Seagate, a storage solutions company.
During her 22-year tenure with Seagate, Ms. Erba held Vice President positions in Corporate Development, Business Operations and Planning, and Finance.
Prior to joining Seagate, she was a Treasury Analyst at Borland International.
Ms. Erba holds a Bachelor's Degree in mathematics from Smith College and a MBA from Baylor University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings appoints Kerry A. Shiba as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Liz Bhatt as CBO
- Calix appoints Kathy Crusco to board
- American Shared Hospital Services appoints director
More inside POST