Immersion names Nancy Erba as CFO
Ms. Erba was most recently Vice President of Finance, Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis at Seagate, a storage solutions company.
During her 22-year tenure with Seagate, Ms. Erba held Vice President positions in Corporate Development, Business Operations and Planning, and Finance.
Prior to joining Seagate, she was a Treasury Analyst at Borland International.
Ms. Erba holds a Bachelor's Degree in mathematics from Smith College and a MBA from Baylor University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- HP chairman Meg Whitman steps down
- Seagate Technology promotes Dave Mosley to CEO
- Autodesk appoints Reid French to board
- Plumas Bancorp appoints Richard F. Kenny to board
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
More inside POST