Immersion names Nancy Erba as CFO
Ms. Erba was most recently Vice President of Finance, Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis at Seagate, a storage solutions company.
During her 22-year tenure with Seagate, Ms. Erba held Vice President positions in Corporate Development, Business Operations and Planning, and Finance.
Prior to joining Seagate, she was a Treasury Analyst at Borland International.
Ms. Erba holds a Bachelor's Degree in mathematics from Smith College and a MBA from Baylor University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST
How to turn a startup to a 'proper' company Leadership