IMAX names Patrick McClymont CFO
Mr. McClymont was most recently Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Sotheby's.
Prior to Sotheby's he was a Partner and Managing Director at Goldman, Sachs & Co., where he spent 15 years.
He brings a wealth of leadership experience in modernizing international financial strategy, operations and processes to build business value, enhance competitive positioning and foster shareholder and investor engagement.
Mr. McClymont succeeds Joe Sparacio, who has been assisting IMAX in the search process for several months after expressing his interest to pursue other opportunities.
Mr. Sparacio will hold the position until Mr. McClymont joins in August and will stay at IMAX through November to work with him on the transition. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble promotes Demos Parneros to CEO
- Ophthotech promotes David R. Guyer to executive chairman
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
More inside POST
What to do when somebody makes a mistake Leadership