IMAX names Patrick McClymont CFO
Mr. McClymont was most recently Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Sotheby's.
Prior to Sotheby's he was a Partner and Managing Director at Goldman, Sachs & Co., where he spent 15 years.
He brings a wealth of leadership experience in modernizing international financial strategy, operations and processes to build business value, enhance competitive positioning and foster shareholder and investor engagement.
Mr. McClymont succeeds Joe Sparacio, who has been assisting IMAX in the search process for several months after expressing his interest to pursue other opportunities.
Mr. Sparacio will hold the position until Mr. McClymont joins in August and will stay at IMAX through November to work with him on the transition. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Gibraltar Industries appoints Timothy Murphy as CFO
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
More inside POST