Image Sensing Systems promotes Chad Stelzig to permanent CEO
Mr. Stelzig previously served as interim president and CEO, and vice president of engineering. He has been with Image Sensing Systems (ISS) since June 2011.
Mr. Stelzig joined ISS in 2011 as the algorithm engineering manager and moved through the organization holding positions of Director of Engineering, VP of Engineering, and most recently, interim president and CEO.
Prior to joining ISS, Mr. Stelzig worked for General Dynamics C4 systems in various engineering, research and business development roles. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- General Mills appoints Jeffrey L. Harmening as CEO
- Patterson Companies names Alex Blanco to board
- AgriBank names new members of the board
- Famous Dave's of America appoints non-executive chairman
- Hormel Foods announces personnel changes
More inside POST