ILG names Kelly Frank to the new role of CHRO
Ms. Frank comes to ILG from Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, where she served as senior vice president of HR for the Americas.
Her more than 25-year career in human resources also includes leadership positions with The Walt Disney Company.
She holds a master’s degree in business administration from Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
- Professional Bank adds Luis Mechoso as EVP
- MedAmerica Properties appoints new executives
- Bankers Financial adds Mary Katherine McInnis and Kyle Menke to board
More inside POST