ILG names Kelly Frank to the new role of CHRO
Ms. Frank comes to ILG from Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, where she served as senior vice president of HR for the Americas.
Her more than 25-year career in human resources also includes leadership positions with The Walt Disney Company.
She holds a master’s degree in business administration from Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- RELM Wireless appoints Kyle Cerminara as chairman
- magicJack VocalTec appoints Don Carlos Bell III as CEO
- Roper Technologies appoints new executives
- Welbilt appoints Brian R. Gamache to board
- CSX Corporation appoints E. Hunter Harrison as CEO
More inside POST