IHG appoints Ranjay Radhakrishnan as CHRO
Mr. Radhakrishnan joins IHG from Unilever, where he has spent 23 years in a range of senior leadership roles at global, regional and country levels.
Mr. Radhakrishnan is a member of Unilevers Human Resources (HR) Leadership team and his most recent role was as Executive Vice President Global HR (Categories & Market Clusters).
Mr. Radhakrishnan is responsible for leading HR for all of Unilevers eight regions (Market Clusters) as well as the four global Product Categories, under one unified global HR leadership role. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- United Utilities Group appoints Steve Fraser as COO
- Rank Group appoints Alex Thursby as non-executive director
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
More inside POST
Etsy cutting another 15% of workforce Companies