IHG appoints Ranjay Radhakrishnan as CHRO
Mr. Radhakrishnan joins IHG from Unilever, where he has spent 23 years in a range of senior leadership roles at global, regional and country levels.
Mr. Radhakrishnan is a member of Unilevers Human Resources (HR) Leadership team and his most recent role was as Executive Vice President Global HR (Categories & Market Clusters).
Mr. Radhakrishnan is responsible for leading HR for all of Unilevers eight regions (Market Clusters) as well as the four global Product Categories, under one unified global HR leadership role. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST