IHG appoints Malina Ngai as non-exec director
Ms. Ngai is Chief Operating Officer of A.S. Watson Group, which is part of Hong Kong-based conglomerate CK Hutchison Holdings Limited.
In addition, Ms. Ngai is Vice Chairman of the Hong Kong Retail Management Association and a member of the Board of Directors of the Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited.
Ms. Ngai will also serve on the Nomination, Remuneration and Corporate Responsibility Committees of the IHG Board. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
More inside POST
Belarus denies debt for Russian gas Politics