IHG appoints Malina Ngai as non-exec director
Ms. Ngai is Chief Operating Officer of A.S. Watson Group, which is part of Hong Kong-based conglomerate CK Hutchison Holdings Limited.
In addition, Ms. Ngai is Vice Chairman of the Hong Kong Retail Management Association and a member of the Board of Directors of the Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited.
Ms. Ngai will also serve on the Nomination, Remuneration and Corporate Responsibility Committees of the IHG Board. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
- Numis Corporation appoints non-executive chairman
- Avanti Communications names Alan Paul Harper as director
More inside POST