Ignite Restaurant names Debra Eybers interim COO
Ms. Eybers has more than 20 years of experience in a variety of operational and leadership roles within the restaurant industry.
For the past several years, she has served as a consultant for several restaurant companies, including Ruth's Hospitality Group and The Palm Restaurant.
Ms. Eybers previously served as the President of House of Blues and as President of Cheeseburger in Paradise.
Ms. Banks has more than 20 years of experience leading marketing and public relations for restaurants, retailers and other multi-unit organizations in both corporate and agency environments.
She previously served as the Director of Marketing for Bonefish Grill and the Vice President of Marketing for Johnny Rockets.
Ms. Banks also served as a senior agency strategist to McDonald's Restaurants, Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill, White Castle, Logan's Roadhouse and Firehouse Subs. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST
What to do with a very efficient worker? Leadership