IFG Group director Evelyn Bourke steps down
Ms. Bourke was co-opted as a Non-Executive Director on August 25, 2011 and elected to the Board on June 27, 2012. She joined Bupa in September 2012 as Chief Financial Officer.
Having joined Friends Provident/Life plc in 2009 as CFO, Ms. Bourke was appointed Chief Commercial Officer of Friends Life Group in 2011 with responsibility for Group Strategy & Capital.
In 2005, she joined Standard Life as Group Strategy & Planning Director and became Finance Director of Standard Life UK Financial Services in 2006.
A qualified actuary with an MBA from London Business School, Ms. Bourke has significant experience in financial services having held senior roles at Chase de Vere Investments plc and Tillinghast-Towers Perrin. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Stellwagen Group appoints two executives
- Allegion appoints Nicole Parent Haughey to board
- Johnson Controls says George Oliver will become chairman
- Fly Leasing appoints Julie Ruehl as CFO
- Venn Life Sciences appoints Christian Bernard Milla as COO
More inside POST