IES Holdings names Todd M. Cleveland as director
Mr. Cleveland has served as Chief Executive Officer of Patrick Industries, Inc., a publicly traded manufacturer of specialized building products and materials, since February 2009, a director of Patrick since 2008, and in various other executive roles since 2007.
Prior to that, Mr. Cleveland spent 17 years with Adorn Holdings, Inc., which was acquired by Patrick in 2007, most recently serving as President and Chief Executive Officer.
Mr. Cleveland has over 25 years of recreational vehicle, manufactured housing and industrial experience in various operating capacities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- TOMY International appoints two leaders
- Hub Group appoints Peter McNitt to board
- Univar appoints David C. Jukes as COO
- Arthur J. Gallagher appoints Christopher E. Mead as CMO
- Essendant appoints Janet Zelenka as CFO
More inside POST
Macy's Q1 profit declined 39 percent Earnings