IES Holdings names Todd M. Cleveland as director
Mr. Cleveland has served as Chief Executive Officer of Patrick Industries, Inc., a publicly traded manufacturer of specialized building products and materials, since February 2009, a director of Patrick since 2008, and in various other executive roles since 2007.
Prior to that, Mr. Cleveland spent 17 years with Adorn Holdings, Inc., which was acquired by Patrick in 2007, most recently serving as President and Chief Executive Officer.
Mr. Cleveland has over 25 years of recreational vehicle, manufactured housing and industrial experience in various operating capacities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- AAR appoints Michael D. Milligan as CFO
- Westell Technologies chosen Matthew B. Brady as CEO
- TreeHouse Foods names Lee J. Wise as vice president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Sean Brynjelsen as CEO
- Caterpillar announces retirement of three vice presidents
More inside POST