IES Holdings appoints two executives
Mr. Santoni has served as President of IES Commercial & Industrial since June 2011, having previously served the Company in various other positions since 1995, including business unit President, Regional General Manager, Vice President of Sales and Central Division Vice President.
Prior to joining IES, Mr. Santoni managed electrical contracting operations in San Diego (President) and Chicago (Vice President). Mr. Santoni began his career in the electrical contracting industry approximately 30 years ago as a journeyman electrician.
Mr. Werner has served as Vice President, Operations of IES Commercial & Industrial since April 2015, having previously served the Company in various other positions since 1999, including Senior Project Manager, VP of Construction, Southeast Operations Director and General Manager.
Prior to joining IES, Mr. Werne worked as an Estimator and Project Manager with Watson Electric in Chesapeake, Virginia. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- AAR appoints Michael D. Milligan as CFO
- Westell Technologies chosen Matthew B. Brady as CEO
- TreeHouse Foods names Lee J. Wise as vice president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Sean Brynjelsen as CEO
- Caterpillar announces retirement of three vice presidents
More inside POST