IDI appoints industry veteran Harry Jordan as COO
Mr. Jordan over 20 years of operational experience in the technology, data and service solutions industries.
His professional experience includes senior management positions at Reed Elsevier’s LexisNexis, a provider in the data fusion industry, among other data and technology-focused companies.
Most recently, he served as Senior Vice President & General Manager of LexisNexis’ health care division, with a focus on analytics and identifying fraud and abuse.
Additionally, Mr. Jordan headed LexisNexis’ M&A strategy, leading teams that resulted in the acquisition of ChoicePoint and the acquisition of Seisint.
Mr. Jordan graduated from MIT Sloan School of Management with a Master of Business Administration and Yale University with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Welbilt promotes Haresh Shah to CFO
- Patriot National appoints two to board
- Professional Bank appoints Miguel Montaner as EVP
- SunTrust Banks appoints Agnes Bundy Scanlan to board
- U.S. Century Bank appoints two senior executives
More inside POST