IDI appoints industry veteran Harry Jordan as COO
Mr. Jordan over 20 years of operational experience in the technology, data and service solutions industries.
His professional experience includes senior management positions at Reed Elsevier’s LexisNexis, a provider in the data fusion industry, among other data and technology-focused companies.
Most recently, he served as Senior Vice President & General Manager of LexisNexis’ health care division, with a focus on analytics and identifying fraud and abuse.
Additionally, Mr. Jordan headed LexisNexis’ M&A strategy, leading teams that resulted in the acquisition of ChoicePoint and the acquisition of Seisint.
Mr. Jordan graduated from MIT Sloan School of Management with a Master of Business Administration and Yale University with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- AutoNation appoints Lance Iserman as COO
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
- Rennova Health names Michael Pollack as interim CFO
- Welbilt promotes Haresh Shah to CFO
- Patriot National appoints two to board
More inside POST