IDEX names Michael J. Yates as interim CFO
Mr. Yates has been at IDEX for 11 years and has served as Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer since 2010.
Prior to that, he was Vice President and Controller for five years. Mr. Yates held positions with PriceWaterhouse Coopers and KPMG for 17 years prior to joining IDEX.
Mr. Yates received his Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Indiana University at Bloomington.
Heath A. Mitts has resigned from his position as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of IDEX, effective September 9, 2016.
Mr. Mitts has accepted the position of Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of TE Connectivity Ltd. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- SunCoke Energy appoints Susan R. Landahl to board
- Caterpillar appoints Suzette M. Long as corporate secretary
- Caterpillar names Kelly Ayotte to board
- Atkore International Group appoints two to board
- Mondelez selected Dirk Van de Put as CEO
More inside POST