IDEX names Michael J. Yates as interim CFO
Mr. Yates has been at IDEX for 11 years and has served as Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer since 2010.
Prior to that, he was Vice President and Controller for five years. Mr. Yates held positions with PriceWaterhouse Coopers and KPMG for 17 years prior to joining IDEX.
Mr. Yates received his Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Indiana University at Bloomington.
Heath A. Mitts has resigned from his position as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of IDEX, effective September 9, 2016.
Mr. Mitts has accepted the position of Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of TE Connectivity Ltd. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Lawson Products appoints J. Bryan King to board
- Univar names Ian Gresham as chief marketing officer
- LKQ Corporation promotes Dominick P. Zarcone to CEO
- Westell Technologies appoints Cary B. Wood to board
- Navistar promotes Persio V. Lisboa to COO
More inside POST
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership