IDEX Corporation names William Grogan as CFO
Mr. Grogan has been at IDEX for five years and has served as Vice President of Finance, Operations since 2015.
Prior to that, Mr. Grogan was Chief Financial Officer for the Company’s Health and Science Technologies and Fire, Safety and Diversified Technologies segments from 2012 to 2015.
Before joining IDEX Corporation, he most recently served as Director of Finance, Store Operations at Walgreen Company from 2011 to 2012.
Mr. Grogan holds an MBA from Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management and an Undergraduate degree in Finance from Merrimack College.
Michael J. Yates, who has served as the Company’s Interim Chief Financial Officer since September 2016, will resume his position as Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Ingredion Incorporated appoints James P. Zallie as CEO
- Nexgen Packaging appoints Jim Welch as president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Paul V. Maier to board
- ADM promotes Rachel D. Hudson as vice president
- Glenn W. Reed to join Old Republic board
More inside POST
Royal Bank of Canada Q3 profit down Earnings