IDEX Corporation names William Grogan as CFO
Mr. Grogan has been at IDEX for five years and has served as Vice President of Finance, Operations since 2015.
Prior to that, Mr. Grogan was Chief Financial Officer for the Company’s Health and Science Technologies and Fire, Safety and Diversified Technologies segments from 2012 to 2015.
Before joining IDEX Corporation, he most recently served as Director of Finance, Store Operations at Walgreen Company from 2011 to 2012.
Mr. Grogan holds an MBA from Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management and an Undergraduate degree in Finance from Merrimack College.
Michael J. Yates, who has served as the Company’s Interim Chief Financial Officer since September 2016, will resume his position as Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Federal Signal Corporation appoints interim CFO
- Lawson Products appoints J. Bryan King to board
- Univar names Ian Gresham as chief marketing officer
- LKQ Corporation promotes Dominick P. Zarcone to CEO
- Westell Technologies appoints Cary B. Wood to board
More inside POST