Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
Ms. DeFabio brings to Iconix over 20 years of multi-brand operating expertise in retail, wholesale and licensing across apparel, accessories and beauty.
Ms. DeFabio most recently served as Senior Vice President of Business Development and Licensing at Ralph Lauren, where she managed all licensed product categories including contract terms and negotiations, revenue growth targets, and identification and cultivation of new partners, categories and geographies.
Prior to joining Ralph Lauren in 2009, Ms. DeFabio held senior level merchant and planning positions at Macy's Inc. and May Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
- GAIN Capital appoints Joseph A. Schenk as chairman
More inside POST