ICON announces executive leadership transition
Dr. Cutler joined ICON in 2011 as President, ICON Clinical Research Services. He was promoted to ICON plc Chief Operating Officer in January 2014 and was appointed to the Board of Directors in November 2015.
Prior to joining ICON, Dr. Cutler was Chief Executive Officer of Kendle.
Prior to Kendle, he held various senior roles in both Quintiles and Sandoz (now Novartis).
Dr. Cutler holds a B.Sc. and a Ph.D from the University of Sydney and a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Birmingham (UK).
Ciaran Murray will transition to the role of Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Both changes are effective as of 1st March 2017. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Johnson Controls says George Oliver will become chairman
- Fly Leasing appoints Julie Ruehl as CFO
- Venn Life Sciences appoints Christian Bernard Milla as COO
- Allergan appoints Joseph Boccuzi to board
- Roy Dunbar elected to board of Johnson Controls
More inside POST
When choosing a new CEO, think about gender Leadership