ICON announces executive leadership transition
Dr. Cutler joined ICON in 2011 as President, ICON Clinical Research Services. He was promoted to ICON plc Chief Operating Officer in January 2014 and was appointed to the Board of Directors in November 2015.
Prior to joining ICON, Dr. Cutler was Chief Executive Officer of Kendle.
Prior to Kendle, he held various senior roles in both Quintiles and Sandoz (now Novartis).
Dr. Cutler holds a B.Sc. and a Ph.D from the University of Sydney and a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Birmingham (UK).
Ciaran Murray will transition to the role of Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Both changes are effective as of 1st March 2017. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Bank of Ireland appoints Francesca McDonagh as CEO
- Paddy Power appoints Emer Timmons as director
- Prothena appoints Sarah Noonberg as CMO
- FBD Holdings appoints Liam Herlihy as chairman
- Cairn Homes appoints Timothy Kenny as CFO
More inside POST