ICON announces executive leadership transition
Dr. Cutler joined ICON in 2011 as President, ICON Clinical Research Services. He was promoted to ICON plc Chief Operating Officer in January 2014 and was appointed to the Board of Directors in November 2015.
Prior to joining ICON, Dr. Cutler was Chief Executive Officer of Kendle.
Prior to Kendle, he held various senior roles in both Quintiles and Sandoz (now Novartis).
Dr. Cutler holds a B.Sc. and a Ph.D from the University of Sydney and a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Birmingham (UK).
Ciaran Murray will transition to the role of Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Both changes are effective as of 1st March 2017. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- ICON appoints Eugene McCague as director
- Stellwagen Group appoints two executives
- Allegion appoints Nicole Parent Haughey to board
- Johnson Controls says George Oliver will become chairman
- Fly Leasing appoints Julie Ruehl as CFO
More inside POST