IBC Advanced Alloys appoints CFO
Mr. Anderson is a Certified Management Accountant with over 20 years of progressive experience with public and private manufacturing companies, including in mergers and acquisition.
Mr. Anderson has worked at IBC and its predecessor company since 2007, serving in a variety of accounting, human resources, and information technology roles.
He received his BA in Accounting from the University of Indianapolis. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Napier Ventures director and CFO Michael Raftery resigns
- Group Ten Metals appoints Tim Thiessen as CFO
- Cardiome Pharma appoints Justin Renz as CFO
- Apivio Systems appoints two to board
- Nevsun Resources appoints Peter G. Kukielski as CEO
More inside POST