IAR Systems appoints US country manager
Mr. D’Souza has been operating in leading sales positions for technological enterprises for more than 20 years.
His previous employers include companies such as Wind River, ARC International, Green Hills Software, Oracle and 6WIND.
Mr. D’Souza holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from San Diego State University, and is also trained in strategic selling. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Sweden
- Ericsson to appoint Ronnie Leten as chairman
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum appoints Norbert Oppitz as SVP
- Kristina Franzén new CFO at Bilia
- Immunicum appoints Karin Hoogendoorn as head of CMC
- Kai Wärn proposed as new board member of AB Electrolux
More inside POST
How do you know you have great employees? Leadership