IAR Systems appoints new Japan country manager
Mr. Ishikawa has more than 20 years of experience in the semiconductor industry. Before joining IAR Systems, he was responsible for sales and marketing and held engineering management positions at a global EDA (Electronics Design Automation) software company for low-power and reliability issues.
Prior to that position, he worked for a global semiconductor company as an LSI design engineer for designing System-on-Chip (SoC) and Intellectual Property (IP).
Mr. Ishikawa graduated from Nippon Institute of Technology in 1992 with a Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering.
Kiyofumi Uemura, who has been acting as both APAC Director and Japan Country Manager, will focus on his role as APAC Director as well as a new role as globally responsible for IAR Systems automotive business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Sweden
- Kristina Franzén new CFO at Bilia
- Immunicum appoints Karin Hoogendoorn as head of CMC
- Kai Wärn proposed as new board member of AB Electrolux
- Even Frydenberg new president & CEO for Scandic
- Christine Lind new CEO of Medivir AB
More inside POST