Ian Crosbie joins Sequana Medical as CFO
Prior to joining Sequana Medical, Mr. Crosbie was Chief Financial Officer of GC Aesthetics Ltd. based in Dublin.
Before that, Mr. Crosbie was Senior Vice President, Corporate Development at Circassia Pharmaceuticals plc, a late-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on allergy immunotherapy where he led the execution of the company’s IPO, as well as the M&A & licensing activities.
Prior to Circassia, Mr. Crosbie enjoyed a 20-year career in corporate finance, including Managing Director, Healthcare Investment Banking at Jefferies International Limited and Director, Healthcare Investment Banking at Deutsche Bank.
In addition he was a founding partner at Gargoyle Partners / Ferghana Partners. Mr. Crosbie served as a Second Lieutenant in the 32nd Armoured Engineer Regiment of the British Armyand earned a degree in Engineering, Economics and Management from Oxford University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Wizz Air appoints Stephen Jones as EVP and deputy CFO
- Ferrexpo appoints Simon Lockett as director
- Wolseley appoints Nadia Shouraboura as director
- Glencore appoints Martin Gilbert as director
- Wolseley appoints Kevin Murphy as CEO of Ferguson Enterprises
More inside POST