Hydro One promotes Judy McKellar to EVP
Ms. McKellar has held various roles of increasing responsibility at Hydro One in the human resources department during her more-than-30-year career and was appointed VP of human resources in 2010.
In 2014, Ms. McKellar assumed the additional responsibility of senior vice-president of people and culture/health, safety and environment, and serves as the accountable executive for the human resources committee of the board of directors.
Ms. McKellar earned a bachelor of arts degree from Victoria College, University of Toronto, and was recently named as one of 2015's 100 most powerful women in Canada by PricewaterhouseCoopers in the public sector category. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Hudson's Bay Company appoints Edward Record as CFO
- Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
- First National Financial appoints Robert Pearce to board
- TeraGo appoints David Charron as CFO
More inside POST