Hydro One promotes Judy McKellar to EVP
Ms. McKellar has held various roles of increasing responsibility at Hydro One in the human resources department during her more-than-30-year career and was appointed VP of human resources in 2010.
In 2014, Ms. McKellar assumed the additional responsibility of senior vice-president of people and culture/health, safety and environment, and serves as the accountable executive for the human resources committee of the board of directors.
Ms. McKellar earned a bachelor of arts degree from Victoria College, University of Toronto, and was recently named as one of 2015's 100 most powerful women in Canada by PricewaterhouseCoopers in the public sector category. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Canada Goose appoints John Davison to board
- Sphere 3D appoints Cheemin Bo-Linn to board
- Ascendant Resources appoints Mark Brennan as executive chairman
- Titan Medical appoints Curtis R. Jensen as vice president
- Manulife promotes Roy Gori to president
More inside POST