Hydro One promotes Judy McKellar to EVP
Ms. McKellar has held various roles of increasing responsibility at Hydro One in the human resources department during her more-than-30-year career and was appointed VP of human resources in 2010.
In 2014, Ms. McKellar assumed the additional responsibility of senior vice-president of people and culture/health, safety and environment, and serves as the accountable executive for the human resources committee of the board of directors.
Ms. McKellar earned a bachelor of arts degree from Victoria College, University of Toronto, and was recently named as one of 2015's 100 most powerful women in Canada by PricewaterhouseCoopers in the public sector category. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Manulife promotes Roy Gori to president
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert D. Tessarolo as CEO
- INV Metals appoints William Shaver as COO
- Mitel appoints Martha Bejar to board
- Logiq Asset Management appoints Stasha Ninkovic as COO
More inside POST