Hyatt names Anne-Marie Law as CHRO
Ms. Law joins Hyatt from Baxalta Corporation, where she served as global head of human resources.
In her previous role, Ms. Law was responsible for the company’s organizational design, implementation and governance model following the spinoff from Baxter International and the Shire acquisition and integration.
Her more than 25-year career in human resources also includes leadership positions with McKesson and Intel. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- AAR appoints General Duncan J. McNabb to board
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
- CNA announces new EVP of technology and operations
- Morningstar names chief product officer, chief revenue officer
- Jean Medina appointed to lead Exelon corporate communications
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership