Hyatt names Anne-Marie Law as CHRO
Ms. Law joins Hyatt from Baxalta Corporation, where she served as global head of human resources.
In her previous role, Ms. Law was responsible for the company’s organizational design, implementation and governance model following the spinoff from Baxter International and the Shire acquisition and integration.
Her more than 25-year career in human resources also includes leadership positions with McKesson and Intel. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Morningstar appoints Caroline Tsay to board
- Allscripts appoints Dennis M. Olis as interim CFO
- AAR appoints General Duncan J. McNabb to board
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
- CNA announces new EVP of technology and operations
More inside POST
Toyota FY17 profit down, volume up Earnings