Huron promotes John D. Kelly to CFO
Mr. Kelly, a 10-year veteran of the company, previously served as Corporate Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer and Treasurer. He will retain his position as Treasurer.
Mr. Kelly has held a variety of roles at Huron since he joined the firm in 2006. He served as Treasurer and Chief Accounting Officer of Huron since his appointments in 2016 and 2015, respectively.
Prior to his role as Chief Accounting Officer, Mr. Kelly served as Controller and Assistant Controller.
Prior to joining the Corporate team, he was a Director in Huron’s Disputes and Investigations practice.
Mr. Kelly joined Huron from Deloitte & Touche, where he held several positions on the Assurance and Advisory Services team. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM
- Caterpillar announces retirement of three vice presidents
- Essendant appoints Richard D. Phillips as interim CEO
- Atlas Financial Holdings added Wally Walker to board
- TOMY International appoints two leaders
- Hub Group appoints Peter McNitt to board
More inside POST
EasyHotel sales increased 24.7% Earnings
Alibaba Q4 revenue increased 60% Earnings