Huntsman appoints Kimo Esplin as EVP, strategy & investment
Mr. Esplin served as the Company's CFO for 17 years.
The company also promoted Sean Douglas to EVP and chief financial officer.
Mr. Douglas joined the Company in 1990 and has held several positions, most recently Vice President, Corporate Development and Treasurer.
Both appointments are effective January 1, 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST
Toshiba wins major order in Indonesia Companies