Huntsman appoints Kimo Esplin as EVP, strategy & investment
Mr. Esplin served as the Company's CFO for 17 years.
The company also promoted Sean Douglas to EVP and chief financial officer.
Mr. Douglas joined the Company in 1990 and has held several positions, most recently Vice President, Corporate Development and Treasurer.
Both appointments are effective January 1, 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Cinemark appoints Nancy Loewe to board
- Wingstop CFO Michael F. Mravle to resign
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
More inside POST