Huntsman appoints Kimo Esplin as EVP, strategy & investment
Mr. Esplin served as the Company's CFO for 17 years.
The company also promoted Sean Douglas to EVP and chief financial officer.
Mr. Douglas joined the Company in 1990 and has held several positions, most recently Vice President, Corporate Development and Treasurer.
Both appointments are effective January 1, 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST
Act like a manager and you will become one Leadership