Huntington Bancshares appoints Nancy Maloney as controller
Ms. Maloney joins Huntington from BMO Financial Group, where she served as U.S. controller and chief accountant.
Prior to joining BMO Financial Group, Ms. Maloney worked in roles of increasing responsibility for American Express, including vice president, head of global banking project management; vice president, regulatory reporting-Basel II implementation; and, vice president, accounting policy and business advisory controller.
Before that, she worked in the public sector as accounting policy and financial reporting director for Freddie Mac and as a staff accountant with the Securities and Exchange Commission’s division of corporation finance.
She began her career with Deloitte where she ultimately served as an audit manager.
She holds her bachelor’s in business administration-accounting from Villanova University.
Current Huntington Controller David Anderson has announced his intention to retire. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Wendy's Company elects Kristin A. Dolan as director
- LSI Industries appoints James E. Galeese as CFO
- CECO Environmental names Dennis Sadlowski as CEO
- Timken appoints Elizabeth A. Harrell as director
- CECO Environmental appoints David B. Liner to board
More inside POST