Hunt appoints James Meek as chief financial officer
For over 30 years, Mr. Meek has worked for mining companies including ASARCO Incorporated for 17 years, ascending from Metallurgical Account to Accounting Manager.
Mr. Meek worked for Coeur d’Alene Mines Corp. for over 10 years, including 5 years as Treasurer and Manager of Budget and Forecasting, where he traveled extensively to South America to visit the mines for which he was responsible.
He was with Sterling Mining Company for almost 4 years in the position of CFO and Romarco Minerals Inc. for 1 year in the role of CFO.
Mr. Meek holds both a Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics from Rocky Mountain College and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Idaho.
In conjunction with the appointment of Mr. Meek as CFO, Bob Little will be transitioning to the new position as Director of Corporate Development. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Apptio appoints Kathleen Philips to board
- Timberland Bancorp appoints Kathy D. Leodler to board
- HaloSource appoints Craig Crowell to board as CFO
- Esterline appoints Michael J. Covey to board
- First Sound Bank promotes Lisa Cleary to EVP
More inside POST