Hugues Foulon to head chairman & CEO office for the Orange Group
Mr. Foulon was previously CFO of Orange Middle East & Africa.
Mr. Foulon began his career in 1994 at Générale des Eaux (Veolia Group) where he was in particular Director of the companies "Monegasque Cable TV" and "Monegasque des Eaux".
In 2000, he joined Monaco Telecom (Vivendi Group) as Deputy CEO in charge of support function departments. In 2005, he joined the Orange group as Finance Director for the Consumer Marketing segment.
In 2007, he became Financial Control Director for the Morocco Telecom Group (Vivendi Group).
Since 2009, he has held several positions within the Orange Group as Director of Financial Control, Marketing and Innovation; Director to the Group’s Deputy CEO in charge of Finance; and CFO of Orange Middle East & Africa.
Mr. Foulon is a graduate of Ecole Polytechnique and the Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Techniques Avancées (ENSTA).
He is also auditor of the 66th "defense policy" session of the Institute des Hautes Etudes de Défense Nationale (IHEDN). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM France
- Eyevensys appoints Ronald R. Buggage as chief medical officer
- Schneider Electric appoints new vice president
- CEO Eric Olsen to leave LafargeHolcim after Syria investigation
- Ipsen appoints Alexandre Lebeaut as EVP
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy joins Accor board
More inside POST