Hudson's Bay Company appoints Edward Record as CFO
With more than 25 years of experience, Mr. Record has overseen financial and operational performance for several large national retailers.
He joins HBC after more than three years as chief financial officer for J.C. Penney Company.
Prior to J.C. Penney Company, Mr. Record most recently served as executive vice-president and chief operating officer of Stage Stores, and previously as its chief financial officer.
Mr. Record has also held executive leadership positions in finance at Kohl's and Belk.
He began his extensive career in retail at Kaufmann's, a division of the May Department Store company, holding various roles across the finance department, ultimately working his way up to VP of finance and controller.
Mr. Record earned an AB in economics from Princeton University in 1990 and an MSIA in finance from Carnegie Mellon University in 1995. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- United Van Lines (Canada) names Dan Lawrence president
- Jamieson Wellness appoints Angela Holtham to board
- Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
- First National Financial appoints Robert Pearce to board
More inside POST
Merck KgaA Q2 profit climbs Earnings
Apple launches new iPhones, Apple TV 4K Companies