Hudson Technologies CFO James R. Buscemi wants to step down
Mr. Buscemi will remain with Hudson to assist with the CFO succession for a transition period prior to his planned retirement at the end of September 2016.
Mr. Buscemi has been Chief Financial Officer of the Company since December 2002 and served as Corporate Controller since coming to the Company in June 1998.
Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Buscemi held various financial positions within Avnet, Inc, including Chief Financial Officer of Avnet’s electric motors and component part subsidiary, Brownell Electro, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- AutoNation appoints Lance Iserman as COO
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
- Rennova Health names Michael Pollack as interim CFO
- Welbilt promotes Haresh Shah to CFO
- Patriot National appoints two to board
More inside POST