Hudson Technologies CFO James R. Buscemi wants to step down
Mr. Buscemi will remain with Hudson to assist with the CFO succession for a transition period prior to his planned retirement at the end of September 2016.
Mr. Buscemi has been Chief Financial Officer of the Company since December 2002 and served as Corporate Controller since coming to the Company in June 1998.
Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Buscemi held various financial positions within Avnet, Inc, including Chief Financial Officer of Avnet’s electric motors and component part subsidiary, Brownell Electro, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Patriot National appoints two to board
- Professional Bank appoints Miguel Montaner as EVP
- SunTrust Banks appoints Agnes Bundy Scanlan to board
- U.S. Century Bank appoints two senior executives
- Iradimed names John McCreery as COO
More inside POST
What your superior likes to hear from you Leadership