Hudson Technologies CFO James R. Buscemi wants to step down
Mr. Buscemi will remain with Hudson to assist with the CFO succession for a transition period prior to his planned retirement at the end of September 2016.
Mr. Buscemi has been Chief Financial Officer of the Company since December 2002 and served as Corporate Controller since coming to the Company in June 1998.
Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Buscemi held various financial positions within Avnet, Inc, including Chief Financial Officer of Avnet’s electric motors and component part subsidiary, Brownell Electro, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- FCB Financial Holdings appoints Jack Partagas as CFO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Marc G. Swanson as CFO
- Siewhiang McCreight joins AAA – The Auto Club Group as chief risk officer
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
- WellCare Health Plans names Mark Leenay as CMO
More inside POST
Chevron turns to profit in Q2 Earnings
Humana Q2 profit rises 4% Earnings