Hudson Technologies CFO James R. Buscemi wants to step down
Mr. Buscemi will remain with Hudson to assist with the CFO succession for a transition period prior to his planned retirement at the end of September 2016.
Mr. Buscemi has been Chief Financial Officer of the Company since December 2002 and served as Corporate Controller since coming to the Company in June 1998.
Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Buscemi held various financial positions within Avnet, Inc, including Chief Financial Officer of Avnet’s electric motors and component part subsidiary, Brownell Electro, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Bluegreen Vacations names David L. Pontius COO
- MarineMax appoints Brett McGill as COO
- TapImmune appoints Peter L. Hoang as CEO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
More inside POST
Monsanto profit rises 173% in Q4 Earnings