Hudson Technologies CFO James R. Buscemi wants to step down
Mr. Buscemi will remain with Hudson to assist with the CFO succession for a transition period prior to his planned retirement at the end of September 2016.
Mr. Buscemi has been Chief Financial Officer of the Company since December 2002 and served as Corporate Controller since coming to the Company in June 1998.
Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Buscemi held various financial positions within Avnet, Inc, including Chief Financial Officer of Avnet’s electric motors and component part subsidiary, Brownell Electro, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- RELM Wireless appoints Kyle Cerminara as chairman
- magicJack VocalTec appoints Don Carlos Bell III as CEO
- Roper Technologies appoints new executives
- Welbilt appoints Brian R. Gamache to board
- CSX Corporation appoints E. Hunter Harrison as CEO
More inside POST