Hudson Technologies appoints CFO
Mr. Krishnamurti has over 20 years of experience in accounting, finance and operations in various industries within the public and private sectors. While employed at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, he specialized in consumer and industrial products clients.
Early in his industry experience, over an 11-year tenure, Mr. Krishnamurti held positions of increasing responsibility, including VP, Corporate Finance and Chief Accounting Officer at inVentiv Heath.
Mr. Krishnamurti served as Chief Financial Officer of two smaller, publicly-traded companies, Applied Minerals and most recently at Interpace Diagnostics Group.
Mr. Krishnamurti received a B.S. in Accounting from CUNY - Brooklyn College and an MBA from Long Island University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
- Rennova Health names Michael Pollack as interim CFO
- Welbilt promotes Haresh Shah to CFO
- Patriot National appoints two to board
- Professional Bank appoints Miguel Montaner as EVP
More inside POST
Why CEOs delay sharing bad news Leadership