Hudson Technologies appoints CFO
Mr. Krishnamurti has over 20 years of experience in accounting, finance and operations in various industries within the public and private sectors. While employed at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, he specialized in consumer and industrial products clients.
Early in his industry experience, over an 11-year tenure, Mr. Krishnamurti held positions of increasing responsibility, including VP, Corporate Finance and Chief Accounting Officer at inVentiv Heath.
Mr. Krishnamurti served as Chief Financial Officer of two smaller, publicly-traded companies, Applied Minerals and most recently at Interpace Diagnostics Group.
Mr. Krishnamurti received a B.S. in Accounting from CUNY - Brooklyn College and an MBA from Long Island University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
- Professional Bank adds Luis Mechoso as EVP
- MedAmerica Properties appoints new executives
- Bankers Financial adds Mary Katherine McInnis and Kyle Menke to board
More inside POST