Hudson Technologies appoints CFO
Mr. Krishnamurti has over 20 years of experience in accounting, finance and operations in various industries within the public and private sectors. While employed at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, he specialized in consumer and industrial products clients.
Early in his industry experience, over an 11-year tenure, Mr. Krishnamurti held positions of increasing responsibility, including VP, Corporate Finance and Chief Accounting Officer at inVentiv Heath.
Mr. Krishnamurti served as Chief Financial Officer of two smaller, publicly-traded companies, Applied Minerals and most recently at Interpace Diagnostics Group.
Mr. Krishnamurti received a B.S. in Accounting from CUNY - Brooklyn College and an MBA from Long Island University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- RELM Wireless appoints Kyle Cerminara as chairman
- magicJack VocalTec appoints Don Carlos Bell III as CEO
- Roper Technologies appoints new executives
- Welbilt appoints Brian R. Gamache to board
- CSX Corporation appoints E. Hunter Harrison as CEO
More inside POST